Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reining Cats and Dawgs

Some days you're off, some days you're on and some days, rare as they may be, you are on fire. That was me this past Saturday. It doesn't get much better than the Dawgs whipping Auburn (sweet!) and THEN the Cats beating up on the Texas Longhorns!



I was given some tickets to the KSU game so I kept Ella up a little past her bedtime and we went to the game. Our seats were next to the Texas fans, which was OK, except that they rubbed off on Miss E. Ick.



E throws out the "Hook 'em Horns!" sign. Oh no.


She luvs the Wildcat popcorn.


Just us girls.

1 comment:

Andria said...

what great pictures of you two gals! Looks like a lot of fun. And just teach her to stick her thumb out and she could be signing "I love you" instead.