I have no idea what inspired me to go upstairs to take the picture, but I did, and the best I could come up with was posing the dang thing in the window for the light. Here's what I went upstairs for, and what I subsequently took pictures of. It's just how things flow here.
Little bunny foo foo with all those baubles (He says 'Let me out, let me out!)
I got distracted by the lovely view from our bedroom window, but then got called away because of a ruckus downstairs
Ella had pushed the Bug into the living room, but added Coon as a passenger. Back to the bunny, A.D.D. girl!
Again with the sparkly bunny by a window. This light looks nice, so I call Ella over.
And then there's an intervention where someone tells me to put the camera down.

1 comment:
Ella's face looks like she was looking in a doorknob or something!
Post a Comment