Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some things never change

When you're talking about a toddler's affinity for a phone, a real phone, then yeah, some things never change.

When you're talking about my compulsion to take lots of pictures of little girls in pigtails, that doesn't change either.

When you're talking about my skills of putting little girls' hair in pigtails for the first time, mercifully, some things do change.




Clearly the idea to put Ella's hair in pigtails for the fist time struck and I wanted them done Right Then, paying no heed to a mid-line part or water (or even a comb, for that matter?).



I'm a seasoned pro by the time I deemed Ashley's hair ready for pigtails! Unfortunately, no amount of water and comb could deter her hair in the back from slipping out of the pigtails and curling back up. I may need to call in reinforcements for future endeavors, yes?



Ashley Kate sending out a SOS text for hairspray: STAT!

2 comments:

Ga Fan In Tn said...

She's so cuuuuute! Don't uncurl those curls!!!

penelope said...

So adorable!! I wish K.Lo would let me put in pigtails more. I really do feel deprived. :)