Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Shoes

Just to make everyone have a heart attack, I'm going to post again.  So there.

The other day both girls were out of school for Good Friday and I was able to 'work from home' and stay with them.  Ella thought it was a great idea for she and Ashley to wear the matching dresses that their Grandma had sent and I was agreeable to it.  I took special care to do each girl's hair and adorn it with a matching red ribbon.  Pictures, of course, were in order!  You can imagine my dismay to see that neither child had appropriate shoes for dressy dresses, but I carried on.

(Remember when I said that perhaps Katers was not the most photogenic?  She also is not the most obedient little girl when posing for pictures.  I honestly took at least 30 pictures of my beautiful babies... Ella Grace, ever the do-gooder, stood and smiled like a well trained girl should.  Ashley Kate, however, wouldn't look at the camera and wanted to walk around. Nonstop.  Below is the best of the two pictures where Ashley is looking at me.)

DSC03770

See what I mean about the shoes?!  It's a dang good thing the Easter Bunny was on his way to our house and could make a quick addition to Ella and Ashley's Easter baskets with some shoes!  Unfortunately, EB also gave Katers a pair of Elmo socks, which she chose to wear with her new dressy dress shoes (sans diaper, of course (post potty sitting)).

DSC04136

And you didn't ask, but I will let you in on a little picture of me and E.  Because I hardly ever come around from behind the camera.  Or hardly ever get some sun, apparently!

DSC04001

2 comments:

pen said...

After recovering from heart attack, I'm able to gasp out: love the dresses! I'm not sure about these un-photogenic claims, but if you say so.

Megan's Mom said...

Ha ha ha! Katers and her shirt, socks and shoes outfit! She gets that from her Aunt Marisa from many moons ago!