Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A little bit of garden fun

This may, in fact, be the last garden post of the season. Y'all are quite sad to hear it, I know.

The weather has turned very fallish here so the only things we have going on are okra, two tomato plants and the pumpkin. Everything else got pulled up the other weekend.

It looks as if the pumpkin plant is having a wee bit of trouble and I may only get the three that we have growing. If that's the case, Halloween will have to come early!

Wow! The weeds are taking over!
Misc. notes:

My friend Andria did the coolest poll on her blog. She posted about what costume she should get for her adorable daughter Dellaina for Halloween. (Click here if you would like to check it out and vote!) I saw hers and felt like a little kid thinking "I want one! I want one!". So now the question is what to do a poll about? Hmmm... If you have any ideas, send them over. I want to be cool too!

Notice anything different about the blog? Ashley started a trend and converted her blog to Blogger beta. Just like above, I wanted the new cool thing too so I have swapped. It allows for easier color and font changing so don't be surprised if I mix it up a bit! Heads up, fellow bloggers! Blogger says eventually all blogs will have to convert.

And finally, Marisa, a.k.a Aunt Sissy, has been doing her own blog lately. I added the link to the list at the right. Feel free to check it out if you have time! (There is one really crazy story on there from her Lowe's store.) Don't be surprised if you see some Lowe's/Home Depot clashing going on. There are some very loyal employees of each who read Here Comes the Bride and they aren't afraid to lash out at each other every now and then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pumpkin, Megs! Don't worry - you're cool too!