Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Football Fever


Hot damn, go Dawgs! We got to watch the game with Marisa and Rusty on the big HD screen which was very cool. Even cooler was the off-sides kick that set the win in motion. That was the team I had been looking for most of the season! Vanderbilt who? (Possibly the loss to Kentucky shouldn't hurt so bad since they managed to beat Clemson. Is this the start of a new day for UK?!)


Last night was one helluva Fiesta Bowl between University of Oklahoma and Boise State. Yeah, Boise State. Who knew? They certainly game OU a run for their money in one of the most exciting games I have seen in a while. And I didn't even care who won! The last quarter and OT were fantastic.


While I have never been accused of being a Florida fan, I will root for the SEC in the Championship game. Keepin' it in the family
.

3 comments:

Andria said...

I repeat, it was a beautiful thing! Go Dawgs. what a great game. finally. At least the 2nd half!

Anonymous said...

Man, have we ever missed your blogs! Glad Dixie did not disapoint you...nor football, either......I know. Boise State?...didn't see the ending but heard reports from you and from Oregon D's............Only for the SEC do we pull for FL..........and that is what we do on the 8th! Wax on your relatives! .........news to me!

Laura said...

Go Dawgs!!! Wish Tennessee had followed their example, but it wasn't meant to be. Still much better than last season, so we're looking onward to next year.

Glad all in KS will know your true loyalty!

Hey, How much snow did you miss being in Dixie?