A few random tidbits:
Grandaddy had been back in the hospital to undergo two more surgeries but is back home now and is doing better than he has been in the past month and a half. Yippeee!
This weekend David broke out the chess board and challenged me to a game. Ugh. I haven't played since I was pregnant (and I thought the mental stimulation would somehow make Ella smarter... I might have been onto something there)! Oh, and that was the same time that I actually learned how to play so needless to say I was a bit rusty. I have publicly declared my need to prove my intelligence to David and chess DOES NOT do it! The queen is the most powerful piece on the board, as she should be, and that makes me happy.
Andria was the only blogger friend who answered my Icebox Showdown and she did it with gusto! I did receive a submission from anonymus:

Anyone got an idea whose super clean, super new fridge this may be?! Thank you to these two for not letting my showdown fall flat on its face. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves! :)

1 comment:
I've been out of town for the past week. I'll get one taken and posted asap. Thanks for the cookie!
Post a Comment