and oh so coordinated to boot! I was checking off clothes last night in getting your boxes ready to send back to you!
I always called two braids Pig Tails (because they'd make your hair curly?) and these are just 2 pony tails to me. I think I'm definitely in the minority on this, but thought I'd share.
5 comments:
How cute is she??? Too cute!
Love those pig-tails!
and oh so coordinated to boot! I was checking off clothes last night in getting your boxes ready to send back to you!
I always called two braids Pig Tails (because they'd make your hair curly?) and these are just 2 pony tails to me. I think I'm definitely in the minority on this, but thought I'd share.
I grew up with these being pig tails and one was pony tail. Karen asked for piggies yesterday, I'm getting better at hairdresser!!
Megan, she is too cute for words!
Post a Comment