Sometimes a girl just knows. She feels it deep down in her bones that she is 100% accurate and only hard evidence could change her mind.
Weeeell, that's what happened. The hard evidence proves that I was, in fact, wrong and we are having a baby girl!! Yippee!
Here are two of the best pictures from the visit. I know that even though these are the best ones of the lot, some people may not be able to 'see' but I will try my best to describe them!
Profile with a little hand up by the face
Baby girl has her hand on the back of her head (can't see the head), taken from the back. What you see is the left part of her back, left arm bent and hand.



10 comments:
Congrats! Ella will LOVE having a little sis, I'm sure. I know I have some fabulous clothes to get back to you! :)
Woo Hoo! That just shows ya how different this little girl will be from Ella! I speak from experience! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Yay! Ella gets a sister to share secrets with and have girl-time with. Congratulations!
Megan - great news! Can't wait to see the ultrasounds! Congrats :)
Look at her sweet little head and ear!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL! I wish I was back in Kansas to see your cute little belly. You'll have to post a profile shot. I am so excited for you! Now, when are we going to talk about sex? Ha ha.
Congrats! You'll have so much fun with 2 girls.
Congratulations! Sisters rock! Glad everything is going well! (And may I say, score another correct prediction for me. I'm better at Divination than Trelawney!)
Congrats Megs! I can't wait to meet her - and I know Ella is going to be thrilled!
Congrats!!! How exciting to have two little girls to spoil and play dress-up with!
Post a Comment