I think that we have the makings for some cheap child labor making belts! Although, with that accuracy, we could set her up with a hammer and some nails! If anyone needs hand crafted leather products or carpentry work, give us a call! :)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Punchy
David has been doing some leather work lately and Ella really wanted to help. (He makes belts, spur leathers, head stalls, etc. and then tools designs on them. Remember the spur leathers he made Ella for her birthday?!) Last night David got out a piece of scrap leather and let her go to town tooling on it. She had such a good time and was really into it! I was so amazed at her excellent coordination hitting the stamp that I couldn't resist a little video documentation. It's not all that exciting, but check out her mad skillz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is her Daddy's daughter! Good for Ella! Hammer away and build up those muscles!
and she is her aunts neice! Home improvement and atrtistic skills coming out already. You and D must be so proud. I am (not that I had anything to do with this skill at all)
To bad that her Uncles in the leather business can't use her skills! Ha Ha, But you are right, Mego, the eye and hand cordination is great.........
wow! very impressive. . looks like she might have a tab big of pent up aggression, though?! She was going to town! ;)
Post a Comment