Saturday, March 08, 2008

Float Like A Butterfly...

Ashley seems to be figuring out the little sister lot in life. Big sister plays with little sister like a doll, little sister lays there and takes it. That's pretty much it. For instance, Ashley has already been subjected to being picked up and moved around in the well intentioned but quite unskilled ways of her four year old big sister. She has also had her hands, legs and arms moved in not quite natural positions by Ella who is 'just playing' with her.

So what's a helpless baby to do? I think Ashley's using that big ol' noggin of hers and has figured out that she can pull off slight forms of retaliation under the guise of 'being too little to know what she's doing'. And she moves so fast that often we don't see it, just hear about it from Ella.

The other night I caught one of Ashley's sneaky offenses with the camera. Here's how it all played out:

Look at me just laying here, sucking my fingers all innocent-like, luring Ella into my strike zone...

And ker-pow! Ella gets it in the face!

But it's ok because 'I don't know what I'm doing'! Mwahahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Ella still smiling! Wait til Ashley grabs her hair and won't let go! whoooo weeee! There will be some howlin' going on!

Karen said...

She's a baby genius! A future boxer, perhaps?

penelope said...

Love it!! N.Lo's pulling the same sneaky maneuvers with his sister, too. Let the teasing and taunting begin.

Andria said...

I keep coming to comment and someone else has already said what I was going to say, but I'm saying it anyway.
LOVE IT! (there, the capital letters make it different, right?)
Dellaina points out some of her "boo-boos" from Wyatt pitifully these days, too (even though I don't see anything where she's pointing)

Ella is soooooo beautiful in that last picture. just wow.