Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Miss Priss

There are a couple things going on here in the pics...

The first pictures show the kind of sass and attitude that we are dealing with on the home front. They also show the high class livin' that we are providing for our little ones. Ella really, really likes to have curly hair so I got these fancy schmancy ones she can sleep in. Couple that with the robe that she wears after her bath and we have ourselves one ritzy gal. All she needs is a cigarette or a beer to finish off this look!

The bottom pic is from this morning where Ella's all greened up for St. Patrick's Day. Check out those curls (and the not so natural smile)! As I was putting some hair spray in to set the curls against all the rain we're getting, I kind of felt like a pageant mom! Aack! (Actually, Ella's got so much hair that if I really teased it up she would win a crown off volume alone! Must remember for future Rodeo Princess titles...)




5 comments:

penelope said...

Love it!

Remember, in order to win the pageant, little girls MUST have a spray-on tan, in addition to their big curls.

ashley said...

These pictures remind me of when we were little and Mama would put sponge rollers in Anna's hair for Sunday...while we were watching The Love Boat!

Look at those fab-U-lous curls! I see a future homecoming queen! :)

Anonymous said...

It comes naturally to her given her female family history! She needs some pink mules with feathers on top! Talk about being a pageant mom! You can certainly draw on your experiences in all the ones you and Marisa were in! Her hair looks so cute with curls! Women pay for weaves so their hair will look like that! Paging Jessica
Simpson! I use to roll my hair on empty metal orange juice cans!!

Andria said...

How beautiful!! I continue to be impressed with your hair skills (and E's desire to have her hair done!). . but as a pageant mama, you need to work on her sucking that little belly in! (please don't, because I just love it!)

Marisa said...

try pin curls...they will be tight and stay all day. she looks so pretty in curls. The green pic looks like she is sticking out her banjo strings.