Yesterday's report from preschool included this:
"... Ella is still having a little difficulty with her friends. She tries to be the teacher and the kids tell her they don't like it and she does it anyway."
Like a good mom I snickered at this. I guess I shouldn't because that means she is a little Miss Bossy Pants but it still makes me laugh!
David commented that maybe that's her Aunt Jamie coming out in her... Apparently Jamie liked to play teacher too, and I'm going to guess that it was with David as the student even after he said he didn't like it! (Which makes me laugh, too!)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What? You, David, Maggie, Lilley,and Ashley don't do what Ella says to do? Gee, I wonder why she picks on the kids at day school! SOMEBODY HAS TO DO WHAT ELLA SAYS! It's the chain of command! Sounds like she has a military career ahead of her! Boss those jarheads around!
I wonder where/who she gets her sass from? Surely NOT her dear mother!? I love all the pix- laughed at the one of your dog. Ella is so cute on a horse! And here I was, proud of Faith's picture of her pony ride... and that pony was only slightly bigger than a dog!
Post a Comment