Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Who Wants a Margarita?

This weekend I realized that I have not shared with you one of my favorite recipes yet: Knock You Nekkid Margaritas! It's definitely a recipe to keep handy, whether you like margaritas or not... you never know when a Cinco de Mayo party will break out at your house, right?!

Knock You Nekkid Margaritas
1 12 oz can limeade concentrate, thawed
12 oz 7 Up
12 oz bottle or can of beer
6 to 12 oz tequila

Mix all together. Using the limeade can to measure the 7 Up and tequila makes it a cinch!

Two things: You might want to strain the limeade if you don't like pulp and I found that 9 oz of tequila makes it plenty strong. If you use 12 oz, you might need to change the name to Knock You Out Margaritas! Either way, beware because these go down easy and pack a punch!

2 comments:

penelope said...

Yum... do you suggest a lighter-colored beer?

Ruby said...

I haven't tried it with a darker one... just good ol' Bud Light!