Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ella Let the Dogs Out

All I will take responsibility for in this show is the sunglasses, since I gave them to her a while back. Where in the world the words and hand motions come from, I have no idea.

PS: Ella wore this dress to preschool, before which I told her 'Don't show your underwear!' When she got home I asked about showing of the panties... And she told me YES and LAUGHED.

Heaven. Help. Me.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

She cracks me up. What a show girl. who who?? Good Grief she is growing up so fast.

Karen said...

Too funny!

Andria said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

Duh, it's head, shoulders, knees and toes; everyone knows those motions! ;)

Anonymous said...

At least she WORE underpants! Unlike a preggers, blonde girl we know!

penelope said...

That is beyond fantastic!

penelope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.