First up is Reynolds Plastic Wrap with the EZ slider.
I have fought many a battle with plastic wrap. It infuriates me every time and I end up swearing off of the stuff in favor of aluminum foil. Until the EZ slider came along. No more wrap sticking to itself because you can lay it down over your food and then cut. It is well worth the extra dollar!!

Second is Pam with Flour.
Easy, easy, easy. (I usually end up flouring my shirt when I try to grease and flour a pan.) Even if you only bake 3 times a year this stuff is worth it!
I recognize how housewifely it is that I love kitchen products but I don't care! All I need now is to throw in some baby product stuff! (Actually, Boudreaux's Butt Paste is phenominal...)
Do you have any products that you just love? Let us in on it!

Footnote: Last night I went to class and then took the bike (so generously loaned to me by Angie Jo) out for the first ride. Made it 5.4 miles before it got too dark. Glad to report no 'biker's butt' this morning. Woohoo!

2 comments:
Megs! Last night on the food channel I saw a chef cut his plastic wrap with a knife! A sharp one at that! He pulled out the wrap, ran the tip of his knife down the wrap, and off he went! Your product sounds good too. It is madding, that's fo' show!
Yo! I love promoting good products, too. I do use the easy glide Reynold's Wrap as well, but still struggle with the stuff sticking to itself. Haven't been intelligent like you to put it over the dish first before cutting! Genious! I'll have to look into the Pam with flour, that's intriguing. My Mema would probably love it!
I know you don't have Publix out there, Megan, and this isn't so much about the products, themselves, but I really like the Publix brand packaging on things like aluminum foil. it's very simple and very creative. It's an animal made out of crumpled foil. I just think it's really cool looking. I tried to find a picture, but couldn't, sorry. As for baby products I'd highly reccommend the Bumbo chair. It's been really great. And the Boppy was wonderful for nursing and propping her up. I'll do some more thinking on regular household products. Thanks for the suggestions.
Post a Comment