Wow!
What a great long weekend! (Thanks to the Governor of our great state I had Monday off.) We kept fairly busy and I have plenty of pics to share. Go grab a drink and prepare for the onslaught of pictures!
Saturday morning I took Mal and E over to the Swine Classic pig show. The Animal Science Department was putting it on and I thought it was a good opportunity for the girls to see pigs close up. We watched some of the show before running into Dr. Dave with his pig, Bob the Barrow. Ella was a fan. Mal, however, not so much.
What a great long weekend! (Thanks to the Governor of our great state I had Monday off.) We kept fairly busy and I have plenty of pics to share. Go grab a drink and prepare for the onslaught of pictures!
Saturday morning I took Mal and E over to the Swine Classic pig show. The Animal Science Department was putting it on and I thought it was a good opportunity for the girls to see pigs close up. We watched some of the show before running into Dr. Dave with his pig, Bob the Barrow. Ella was a fan. Mal, however, not so much.
E jumps right in, Mal wouldn't get much closer than this.
Later that night, Mal and her folks come over for a little ride on Scooter.
Ella goes the punchy route and tucks her jeans in, just like Daddy.
White Cat and Miss Kitty live at the horse unit - Maggie and her found duck trainer
Yesterday we went over to Aunt Jamie and Uncle Jeff's for lunch. Jeff cooked up some mighty fine brisket and we ate a'plenty! J&J's house is so much fun for Ella. They have 2 cats, 3 dogs, about a zillion goats and one llama! Sounds like a regular zoo to the uninitiated! Fun stuff!
Aunt Jamie and Sister - E just begs for kisses from Sister
Like the new hat?! And Aunt Jamie's flowers?
We left the zoo and headed over to another cook out and fireworks show at Scott and Angie's (Mal's parents). Being from Georgia, where fire crackers are illegal, we were pretty green to the whole deal. (Of course we were law breakers in GA and would shoot off some bottle rockets or something but nothing of this magnitude!) Quite impressive!
The arsenal of fireworks and two cute girls!
E gets down with some Snap N Pops and a sparkler
Watchin' the 'works
The joker across the street and several packs of sparklers
Whew! I'm spent! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and still have all of your fingers left!


















1 comment:
What a grand life you lead. thanks for sharing. Sounds like you did some proper celebrating.
Post a Comment