Monday, July 16, 2007

Party Time

I went to Hastings and reserved my book this weekend. Guess what I found while there? Details about the 'really cool' party! David told me that he would never publicly acknowledge me again if I went to it :). I told him that I was going to get a Hungarian Horntail painted on my face along with the obligatory lightning bolt! Ha! Oh, and yes, there will be butterbeer! I'm gonna get some... I bet if Jeff were here he would go with me! (Wouldn't you, Jeff?!)



4 comments:

Andria said...

sounds like a blast, really! You know David really wants to go, he just can't act like it, thinking it'd hurt his cool facade.

Anonymous said...

I'll acknowledge you, but I'm not volunteering that information about you! Maybe you and Laura should get together on this deal! Via email or something!

Anonymous said...

I am there. I have no shame.

Laura said...

I am so jealous...our bookstores are so boring. They aren't offering anything nearly as cool as that. Girlfriend, if I were in Kansas, I'd be there with you! Go and enjoy....drink a Butterbeer for me. I'll be anxiously awaiting midnight so I can buy the book.

Emily and Michael have their first horse show Saturday morning so I doubt I'll get much reading done.
When Half-Blood Prince came out, I started reading at 8:00 and did nothing all day except read the book. My kids thought I'd deserted them...which I did. They handled it.

Talk to you next week and we'll compare our thoughts on how it all ended.

Love ya!