Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Personal Shopper is a Four Year Old

Ella brought home these magazine cut outs as 'some jewelry for you!' How nice of her! Doing a little shopping while at preschool, perusing the PARADE insert, I'm sure.

These aren't too bad, considering some of the horrific things I've seen advertised in some of the Sunday circulars. The family necklace was a rather sweet gesture, I thought, until I asked her if she knew what it was and she had no idea. But still!

At least she didn't choose the garden clogs, the miracle lifts like a crane bra or the Precious Moments Christmas dog!


4 comments:

Andria said...

sweet. She really understands the meaning of "it's the thought that counts" huh. . she doesn't even have to get you the real jewelry! smart girl!

penelope said...

Aw, that's really sweet! It's nice that she's thinking of you :)

Laura said...

That is precious and what a great memory. I personally like the necklace of the family with two children since I am wearing one that Mom got me for Christmas right now. I think Ella has great taste!

Anonymous said...

Ella is showing some talent in the taste department! She is showing a lot in the "thinking of you" department.
Megs- no flies!? ha ha ha inside joke!

Megan's Mom