That child uses her feet to hold things she is interested in looking at or playing with.
I present to you Exhibit A:
AK checking out the Dressy Bessie doll (that Genelle so keenly suggested), foot coming up...
Exhibit B:
Feet holding DB securely, much like hands
Exhibit C:
Another DB foot hold
Exhibit D:
I thought you might like another angle, notice the foot coming in for the grab
Just some cuteness that I thought I'd throw in
Could these monkey legs come from me and the fact that I gave the child monkey toes? Could this really be my fault? Or is she just ambidextrous, but between feet and hands?
She does like bananas. Hmmm....
She does like bananas. Hmmm....

2 comments:
I see a stint on America's Got Talent in AK's future. Maybe playing piano with her toes?
I think you should get one of those things she can lay on and kick the toys that hang down from above. I saw it at wally world. Someone gave me one for AWE. She might be an Olympic star in some kicking sport or toe sport. Hell, they have trampoline sports...who knew?
Post a Comment