As the thigh photo displayed, Ashley Kate is a growing girl. (Growing at a great, speedy clip, she is.) In addition to the doughy goodness of her thighs, Ashley is pudging up everywhere else too. One of the cutest places to see baby fat, in my opinion, is at the writsts. Sweet baby girl does not disappoint her mama! Check out the wrist creases so far! (Since Ella was such a string bean, I am having all kinds of fun with Ashley and her squishy-ness. Poor girl gets hugged and kissed all the damn time!)
Wouldn't you want to hug and kiss Miss Pudgy McPudge?
That's what we thought!


5 comments:
how freakin cute with her smiles. She is adorable with a capital A. I love her. and you and E and D.
Look at that cute smile! I want to nuzzle her neck!
I thought your friends (if that's what we are anymore) at SQ would get to see Miss A by now, but I guess not seeing as how one of us was snubbed, what's up with that?
wow, she's growing so fast and is such a cutie. Aren't you just loving the smiles?! the wrist shot didn't load. :(
The lovely Ashley Kate has lots and lots of her to luv! I birthed two like Ella...no extra rolls for me. I'll just have to live vicariously through your little one!
Post a Comment